Welcome!

Greetings and Merry Meet! Come on in, grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever else you prefer and read a bit. Check out my pictures. I will be blogging about my stitching endeavors, my every day life with my family, and I'll probably throw in a few witchy things as well! Hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment and share.
Blessed Be,
Bree

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well, Looky Here!

Look what the cat dragged in.  LOL  Good golly it's been a while since I've updated this, no?  Well I don't really have time right now to get into all that has been going on in my life.  I mainly started this blog back up to keep track of the 2012 Crazy Cross Stitch Challenge I'm doing.  I'm in a Yahoo group called TheStitcherhood, run by my good friend Mary.  She came up with this CRRRAAZZZYYY challenge and I just had to run and sign up for it.  Basically, you pick 15 (or however many) projects and every day you work on a different one.  Today was the first day so I chose The Mighty Samurai to start. 
I stitched a good part of the day on it so I think I did pretty well.  Seeing as I haven't been stitching much this last year, it feels good to get back into it.  Anyway, here's the pic:
I can't wait to stitch on the next project.  It's pretty exciting working on different projects.  It's almost like a surprise every day.  LOL

Daniel and the boys and I went to his Dad's house for dinner tonight.  His step-mom and sister made us a delicious Japanese dinner.  Sushi, tempura, New Year's soup and rice and lots of other stuff that I didn't know the name of but it was all delicious!  The rest of the family was there too - all of Sharlet's kids and their families.  Always so loud and fun!  But I was certainly happy to escape the noise when we left.  LOL

I did make resolutions this year for the New Year.  Here's what I came up with:

1.  More family time - quality time with the kids mostly.
2.  Learn 12 new recipes (which goes hand-in-hand with:)
3.  Cook more healthy meals
4.  Make a conscious effort to eat less sugar and carbs.
5.  Lose 50 more lbs.
6.  More exercise (walking for now).
7. Have at least 8 cross-stitch finishes.
8.  More ME time!

I think that's a pretty decent list.  I look forward to this year and look forward to starting school in 8 days.  Also, Daniel and I will be celebrating our 3rd year on the 6th.  WooT!  We're going to dinner and a movie.  Going to see The Devil Inside.  Looks scary!  I can't wait...
Well, I think that's all for now.
Take care and remember to love one another.
Blessed Be!
)O(  Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment