Welcome!

Greetings and Merry Meet! Come on in, grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever else you prefer and read a bit. Check out my pictures. I will be blogging about my stitching endeavors, my every day life with my family, and I'll probably throw in a few witchy things as well! Hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment and share.
Blessed Be,
Bree

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 - Crazy Challenge

Well, I didn't get a post up last night.  It was sort of a busy/long day yesterday and I was too dang lazy to post one last night.  So I'll be doing 2 posts today.
Yesterday I started on the 4th project.  I am stitching on Good Fortune.  Here's what it looks like:




I think it'll be a pretty easy and quick stitch up.  I needed a small one thrown in with all these big projects.  LOL  Here is what I got done for the day:
I would have gotten even more done but we had to take Kenny for his vet visit.  They were so busy yesterday!  We had to wait over an hour to see the vet.  The assistants were super nice though.  They kept coming in and checking up on us and playing with Kenny.  You would've thought he was a celebrity in there!  All the girls were kissing and hugging and petting him.  He was just overjoyed with all the attention.  One of the assistants even took him for a walk around the building to show him off.  LOL  It was funny.  Kenny is such a friendly, happy dog.  It's nice to take him out and let him socialize.  The vet was really amazed at how well socialized he is.  When people first see that we have a Rottweiler, they get nervous and think that he's a big, mean dog.  Then Kenny runs up to them and licks them to death. I'm always saying, "Watch out!  He might lick you to death!!"  LOL  Kenny weighs 32 lbs now at 16 weeks.  He is going to be such a big dog.  We picked him up a new collar, leash and leader.  He got his last Parvo shot yesterday so we can start taking him for walks soon.  Also he got his rabies shot so we got the tag for that.  We picked up a tag for his collar that has his name and our number on it.  I can't wait to start taking walks with him.  I want him trained on how to walk with me before he gets much bigger and I can't handle him.  Saturday Kenny has an appointment at the groomers.  He needs a bath and we have a hard time doing it ourselves.  Plus, everyone needs a little beauty salon pampering once in a while, right?  LOL
Tomorrow is mine and Daniel's 3rd year anniversary.  We're doing the dinner and movie thing.  I can't wait!  We haven't really been on a date for a while and I'm looking forward to it.  The kids are kind of upset that we're going to the movies and they're not.  We're going to see The Devil Inside and I just don't think the boys should see that yet.  Scott tends to get scared at the littlest things in movies because he always thinks they are real.  Remember that movie 2012?  Scott still has nightmares about it. 
Anyway, time to go pull out and start on today's project.  Have a fabulous day people.  And remember, if you can't love yourself then how the hell you gonna love someone else?!  (I love Ru Paul!)
Blessings,
Bree )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment