Welcome!

Greetings and Merry Meet! Come on in, grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever else you prefer and read a bit. Check out my pictures. I will be blogging about my stitching endeavors, my every day life with my family, and I'll probably throw in a few witchy things as well! Hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment and share.
Blessed Be,
Bree

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 - Crazy Cross Stitching Challenge

Evening everyone!  The post tonight is going to be brief as I'm not feeling well.  I caught a chest cold and not very energetic.  Spent most of the day on the couch trying to breathe.  Ugh.  So I got some stitching done.  This is the 3rd project I am working on.  It is called Winter Cat Sampler:




I've always wanted to do this series.  I think they're cute!  So here is my progress thus far:
I can see that this one is going to be a little tougher than anticipated.  There are a lot of colors and tons of color changes.  But, at least it won't get tedious to stitch!  LOL
Tomorrow the kids start back at school - FINALLY.  So maybe I can get some peace and quiet.  Seriously, all they have done is fight all winter break.  I think we all need a break from one another.  LMAO
Tomorrow we will also be taking Kenny to his check up.  He will be getting his last Parvo shot tomorrow so after tomorrow we can start taking him for walks!  Yay for me getting out and getting exercise.  Of course it'll start snowing now that I said that.  LOL
Anyway, I'm off to drink more tea and relax. 
Nitey Nite friends!
Blessings,
Bree  )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment