Welcome!

Greetings and Merry Meet! Come on in, grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever else you prefer and read a bit. Check out my pictures. I will be blogging about my stitching endeavors, my every day life with my family, and I'll probably throw in a few witchy things as well! Hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment and share.
Blessed Be,
Bree

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let's Get This Started...

Well, it's been a while hasn't it? LOL
Today I woke up later than usual - around 11:30am. But hey, it's Sunday, I deserve to sleep in, right? Daniel woke up the same time I did. The boys were all up already, of course. Running around, chasing each other, playing video games...typical boy stuff. Crystal and Debo were still sleeping on the futon in the livingroom. I don't know how they slept through all that racket!!
A little back story here...
Crystal is my oldest son's father's sister. She recently (about a month ago) moved to FL from GA to get away from a bad situation. She stayed with us for a bit and her boyfriend moved in with her here. Well, then she decided to stay at her mom's house and left her boyfriend here. At that point, because of several reasons I won't get into, Daniel and I decided to kick her out. However, her boyfriend is still here. Nice guy but he needs to get a freakin' job!! LOL
So the day went on as usual. Nothing too overly dramatic. At 4pm I had to take Aiden (my youngest son) home to his grandmother's house. So at that point I decided to take Crystal back to her mom's house as well. Also, I had to take Linda (Crystal's mom) her car back, since she was only letting me borrow it to get Aiden to/from home. Linda drove me back home. As soon as I walked in the door, I got a migraine. ACK! So, took some Excedrin Migraine medicine and laid down for a few hours. Daniel took care of the kids for me. When I woke up, his daughters were here. So now we're getting ready for bed. No stitching for me today! :( Tomorrow I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment